Made by one of the world’s leading sportswear manufacturers, these tights are in a league of their own!
The fabric is highly stretchable and durable. It actually feels like an extra layer of skin. The mobility of these tights is therefore also quite extreme. You get a feeling of pure luxury!
We have made the model with as few seams as possible. So that’s why there are no seams at the front of the knee but not at the back either! All seams are made so they are very small and fine. Which also makes these tights ooze away of luxury!
The waist is angled so it gives a nice support in the lower back and we have inserted a special elastic that gives a really good support in the lower back! There are also belt loops and “fake” pockets with a nice logo button.
The sock is made of the same material but is perforated to allow more air into the boot. Really nice tights that fit like a pair of riding pants but are a pair of tights!
The workmanship is top notch!
They are breathable, lightweight and SILK BLUE!
We’re sure you won’t be disappointed with this model!
- Innovative technical material, 360°
- Noticeable support in the lower back!
- Grip in the waist
- Belt loops that keep your belt in place!
- Smart “fake” pockets at the back for an exclusive design!
- Compression to help with muscle soreness and recovery
- HIGH abrasion resistance
- NEW high waist which is lower in front!
- No stitching front and back for a perfect riding experience
- 2 side pockets that easily accommodate large phones and grip edge in the pocket
- Good length in legs especially for the tall riders with lycra sock front with perforation!
- Full grip silicone in highest quality which is soft and has a great “grip” in the saddle.
- We recommend using these tights in about 10-30 degrees warm weather. Also like above 30 degrees!
- do not become transparent when you bend over (Squat proof) However, the white colour requires that you wear skin-coloured underwear!
The price reflects a FAST low price! Where we sometimes have an offer on them!
The model is also available in a thicker version – it is called Salina AllYear Support and a new version that is water repellent called Dry Tech Support